When strength training is supervised by a competent professional, and properly executed, it can improve your child’s strength, endurance, protect them from injury & improve performance in their chosen sport. Even if they don’t have a competitive sport it can also increase their confidence & self-esteem and improve their co-ordination & motor skills. Technique, sensible progression & educating the youth are 3 principles that will be adhered to.
Who For & Why
- Ages 11-17
- Increase Speed
- Improve Change of Direction
- Reduce Injury Rates
- Enhance Self-Confidence
- Promote Lifelong Healthy Habits
- Monday: 4.30-5.30pm or 5.30-6.30pm
- Tuesday: 4.30-5.30pm or 5.30-6.30pm
- Wednesday: 4.30-5.30pm or 5.30-6.30pm
- Thursday: 4.30-5.30pm or 5.30-6.30pm
- Friday: 4.30-5.30pm or 5.30-6.30pm
- Monthly: Unlimited Attendance
- Book Your Free Assessment & Analysis Today!